Step by Step Guide to Jolly Phonics and how to help Kids learn to read at an Early age
Click to Watch the full video: Watch Now
You will Learn
- What’s the right age to introduce Jolly phonics to kids.
- How to help my child learn to read or to help my child read better.
- What resources you can use to teach Jolly Phonics at home?
- How often should you practice jolly phonics for maximum benefit?
- Jargon associated with jolly phonics?
Ms. Vaishali Patel: Accredited Jolly phonics and Grammar trainer from Jolly Learning UK. Founder of ‘The Phonics Nest’, Vaishali Patel has been teaching kids and conducting professional training for Jolly Phonics and Grammar for several years. She holds a degree in Msc Organisational Behaviour from Birmingham, U.K. Besides Jolly Phonics and Grammar, she has completed her training in Phonics international, Fitzroy method to phonics, and Montessori teaching.
Her journey started from being a raw teenage intern in a Montessori school amid her student life. So, she literally learned and grew from the dust, and it’s been more than 10yrs. Now even with her eyes closed, she can understand every child, parent, and teacher. The trainings that she conducts, helps her to connect and solve all hurdles in literacy.